HeadsuP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Workings today 24/04/10
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyWed 24 Nov 2010 - 17:27 by graham.70007

» Lincs Locos has Moved!
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 16:02 by onlydjw

» Change of Forum
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 1:12 by onlydjw

» Martin Bray, Swansea, UK
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 1:02 by DaveK

» London Bits and Pieces 06.11.10
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 18:15 by Jenkster

» Willesden V.Early 04.11.10
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 20:53 by Jenkster

» WSMR Services Friday 5 November
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 18:01 by Matt Brown

» Only 1 posting in 2 days?
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 15:52 by 55k

» 2011 membership
SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH EmptyThu 4 Nov 2010 - 14:14 by sharpo

Statistics
We have 373 registered users
The newest registered user is centurian

Our users have posted a total of 6056 messages in 4047 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 181 on Thu 8 Oct 2020 - 20:21
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH

Go down

SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH Empty SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH

Post  wetbag Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 21:34

Dear all

Members may have seen an e-mail from Scott Spencer to various groups in respect of the heads/ NWG saga?

In this e-mail Scott accuses both myself and Steve of threatening him with legal action over an event which happened earlier this year with heads up. I think it is important for you as members to understand the situation now that Scott has brought matters out into the open.

Back in the spring Steve returned to admin heads up (a group he set up) following the death of his father and Scott decided that he no longer wanted to be part of the group for personal reasons. Within two days of this event he set up a Yahoo group (which of course is fine) and when he was removed from heads up, at his own request, he deleted all the messages and members from our main server. This was not an accident and if it was as he claims an accident then I'm surprised that no apology has ever been given to the paying members of this group!

It is very hard to remove all archive messages and all members without trying hard!!

Fundamentally and out of spite Scott deleted you all in order to make life particularly difficult for Steve and I, indeed we had to spend a good part of the Easter holiday repairing the damage and completely changing aspects of our server so this could not happen again.

At the time I did advise Scott that I was contemplating legal proceedings as hid deliberate and wilful attack upon our server( which can be proved through our network provider) resulted in the loss of service to yourselves as paying clients.

Given that this is only Trainspotting we decided not to pursue this option and obviously we have kept quiet about the reasons for the issues in the spring until now,

it seems only fair and reasonable given Scotts latest e-mail that you are aware of the actual issues and events. Scott has left the heads up team and therefore we hope that this situation would not arise again. You can equally rest assured that we have not in any way attempted to cause difficulties for Scotts members of his own Yahoo group.

At Scott's request despite these actions in the spring he requested to stay on the admin panel of our wagon group N WG. Late last week Scott advised that he wanted to be removed from the group for personal reasons, which neither Steve or I questioned or objected to, and we replaced him on the admin team with 60094.

On Sunday Scott requested to rejoin the admin team of N WG and both Steve and I dismissed this request although we did advise that he could stay on the group as a conventional member. Scott's response to this was to seek that all his previous posts were deleted and to set up his own wagon group. Please make of this what you will.

By email today Scott had threatened to report heads up to network rail (email available to members on request) thereby potentially putting peoples jobs at risk and your information too. We are sure this is an idle threat but it was we have been faced with

It is important not to respond to this admin message on the group but as paying clients we felt it important that you were made aware of the full facts given Scotts e-mail today.

We remain committed to providing excellent railway GEN for all aspects of the hobby amongst of course other groups and will continue to do so in 2011.

Big man and wet bag

the admin team

wetbag
wetbag
Admin

Back to top Go down

SCOTT SPENCER THE TRUTH Empty and the saga continues

Post  wetbag Tue 12 Oct 2010 - 1:07

oh dear Mad

Hot on the heels of my earlier admin message scott has tonight closed down the NWG yahoo group without our consent words fail me but we hope to have it set up again tomorrow

if the forum or heads goes down, which it shouldnot as we are well protected bounce please bear with us I wont point a finger but.... Suspect

im really sorry about all of this hopefull normality will return

wetbag
worried about the world
wetbag
wetbag
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum